How are you doing?! A happy belated thanksgiving to all of you!
I definitely felt overwhelmed with gratitude this Thanksgiving :) So very much to be thankful for right now and always.
I enjoyed the holiday back in Indiana with lots of Justin's family AND my mom, grandma, and brother too! I neglected to take any pictures
worst blogger of the year, but in lieu of that, I have something special for you...
A brand SPANKIN new playlist!! Woot woot.
Time to go work off that stuffing errr pie errr sweetpotatogreenbeeneverythingcasserole!
So, let's get to it so I can get off to the gym...
Jessica's HoLiDaY HoEdOwN Playlist
1) You Da One, Rihanna
2) Haven't Had Enough, Marianas Trench
3) Drink In My Hand, Eric Church
4) We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)
5) Tonight is the Night, Outasight
6) Roc Me Out, Rihanna
7) Hit The Lights, Selena Gomez & the Scene
8) Cover Girl, Josh Gracin
9) Talk That Talk (feat. Jay-Z), Rihanna
10) I Like it Like That, Hot Chelle Rae
11) Levels, Avicii
12) International Love (feat. Chris Brown), Pitbull
13) Wherever You Will Go, Charlene Soraia
All available to purchase on iTunes right nizzowww...I even made it easy on you and added the whole shebang to Ping (go directly to purchase one or all of the songs!).
Are you wondering why this is the holiday HoEdOwN if there are only 2 country songs on the list?!?!
Because it's just fun!!!! :)
If you guys would like another country list though, I would be more than happy to post one...I just don't want to bombard you with honkey tonk.
Need a new workout to jam out to?
That's what I'm off to do! :)
Enjoy your mornings!
I will be back tomorrow to share another fun post that's in the works...