I hope you all are having a nice, relaxing weekend so far.
Some exciting things are going on over here...
1) Yesterday, I found my wedding earrings!!
I am going to do a separate post on that (coming right up) for blog-organization sake ;)
2) I am going to an Oscars viewing party tonight!
I am super excited to watch the WHOLE red carpet show this year.
I can't wait to see all the gorgeous dresses, hair, and pretty jewelry.
My friend Ashley so graciously offered to throw the little schindig - and I have been looking forward to it all week!
I'm always excited to see what my fave will be wearing...
She will be there, right??
3) The big one...
TODAY IS MY BLOGIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That's right, one year ago today, I decided to take the plunge and start this little blog-o-mine.
SO much has happened over this past year in my life...
1) I graduated from law school.
2) I studied for (AH!), took, and PASSED the Illinois Bar exam.
3) Justin asked me to marry him while we were on vacation in Maui :)
4) I was offered, and started, a full time position as an Associate Attorney.
So many life changes, and you have all been there with me through it!
This blog has become something I really LOVE and look forward to doing, and I hope to continue doing it for many years to come.
Buckle up everyone, it's gonna be a fun ride :)
We are celebrating this morning with some baked goods...
If you guys haven't tried this one yet - go out and get the ingredients TODAY.
I just enjoyed a piece (spread with some PB), and about two cups of coffee, so I am re-re-ready to go!
Something to talk about: What was your favorite post this year?
Some favorite posts by stats:
2) Engagement(moon), where I told you all the story of our engagement.
3) Pizza & Beer, my absolute favorite treadmill workout!
4) Saying Yes to the Dress, where I walked you through my wedding dress purchase.
As always, if there is something you'd like to see more/less of - please let me know!
Thanks for reading, everyone :)