I'm back (kinda later than I had hoped), as promised, for your Monday HAPPY post! :)
I wanted to share something interesting I stumbled upon on one of my absolute favorite blogs, The Fitnessista. If you have not checked it out yet, head on over!
Symptoms of Inner Peace:
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
1) A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experience.
2) An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3) A loss of interest in judging other people.
4) A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
5) A loss of interest in conflict.
6) A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
7) Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
8) Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
9) Frequent attacks of smiling.
10) An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
11) An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to love them back.
I think I've got a pretty bad (GOOD!) case of symptoms 7, 8, 9, and 11, but I really need to work on 4 (I am professionally trained in over-analyzing), 6, and 10.
What about you guys? What are your symptoms? Have you caught the "bug" or are you still working on it?
Hope you all are having a relaxing night or sleeping soundly resting up for another great day.
See ya in the AM!