Good Monday morning everyone! :)
I am definitely saying "TGIM" today.
I.U. was cray-zee fun, emphasis on the cray-zee.
My throat is sore, my wallet is frowning, but it was SO FUN to relive the shenanigans of college for a few days with some great great great friends.
There was some of this...
A day full of these...
And definitely this...
Good times, and a lot of pizza, were had by all! :)
On our way out of town, we stopped at Oliver Winery. This winery, in my opinion, is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Bold statement, I know. It was such a gorgeous Spring day, so we sipped on some wine, had a cheese and cracker picnic, fed the fish, pet random peoples' puppies, and had a nice little afternoon date.
We headed back to our packed little car and made the trip home, stopping in Indy to see Justin's family (they were down for the day), and in Lafayette to pick me up a necessary diet vanilla coke!
I was so excited to get back to our little home. After all of the hooplah of this weekend, it felt amazing to wake up today to this:
Multiple full CamelBaks for re-hydration. Oats with bananer, spoonful of peanut butter, and a little suger free raspberry jam, for fun! PB & J bowl anyone? And some catching up on my favorite blogs. I spy peanut butter fingers! ;)
On the agenda for today:
1) One extra long commercial paper class (oooyyyeee).
2) Presentation in another class with my horsey voice.
3) Highly antcipated barre burn class. I know this is going to feel incredible today.
4) Belated grocery store trip since we didn't get to it yesterday. Let's hope good things come to those who wait!
5) Cooking up some delcious grub (I'm feeling some fresh fish!), relaxing on the couch with my favorite guy, and (hopefully) some mindless tv.
Hope you guys have a fantastic day!
Wait a second!! Did I forget your Monday dose of happy?! Of course not!!!
Allow me to share with you the winners of the next Dancing with the Stars, to the tune of a very catchy little number...
Enjoy, but don't even think about stealing our moves!
We have absolutely no fun together, at all! ;)