I hope you had a perfect, relaxing weekend, and are going into this week ready to kick some butt!
I'm going to keep things simple today with my Monday thoughts.
1) WTF was that weather this weekend, Chicago?! I'm just gonna pretend that didn't happen. Rainy AND cold AND windy. You owe us a week of sunshine and warmth, please and thank you.
2) My friend, Mary Beth, had a beautiful wedding shower yesterday. She looked stunning in her Kate Spade dress!
The theme was "Sweet & Spicy" and it turned out so, so cute. The food was delicious, the details incredible, and it was great to see all of my wine club girls. Cannot wait until September, MB!
3) I'm really hoping The Bachelorette brings its A-game tonight because last week's episode was super lame. I did see a very interesting preview suggesting there may be a different kind of in-house romance brewing this week...part of me thinks maybe there was just some crafty editing of a little bro-mance, but we shall see!
4) I am turning 29 this week! AHHHH! I have to say this is the first birthday where I actually really want to just stop the clocks. I can't handle the fact that this is going to be my last year in my 20s. On that note, I agreed with almost every line item on this BuzzFeed article. Particularly numbers 1, 7, 15, 22, and 24.
5) I am hosting my neighborhood book club this week and we are discussing The Precious One by Marisa de los Santos. If you're looking for a good, relatively easy summer read, go get this. Everything about it, the family themes, the love themes, I just got it and it felt so good!
That's all I have for you today, but check back tomorrow for some more BEBT fun!
Have a great day, everyone!
I love that BuzzFeed list!ReplyDelete
Aw, thanks so much Jess! It was amazing to celebrate with my ladies, and I can't wait for September either! <3ReplyDelete
also, totallllly agree with you on this weather! hoping it stays sunny all week, especially for our birthday girl ;)