It's Tuesday. Woo hoo? Tuesday always feels like an "tweener" day for me...in between Monday and the rest of the days that are closer to the weekend.
I didn't have anything super organized planned to blog about today, so I'm just going to roll with some thoughts today and call it "Ten Thoughts Tuesday."
1) RHOC...I am very excited about this season. The first episode was last night. I'm loving this vulnerability coming from Tamara, and I am LOVE LOVE loving the new housewife Meghan Edmonds. She rides the fun bus. Last night we also got a sneak peak into the Dubrows new mansion and HOLY COW. 14 bathrooms?!?! That would be my dream (small bladder). A beauty shop in her bathroom? Sign me up!!
2) Bachelorette...Is it just me or are they pulling out all the stops this season? So much DRAMA! I can't figure out whether I love it or hate it, but I'm still watching, so I guess they've done their job. I can't wait to see next week's episode where Nick meets all the guys. Awkward!
3) I may or may not have a trial tomorrow. I'm always a ball of nervous energy in the day leading up to a trial. This is not even a complicated trial, and you think I would be used to it by now, but it never fails...I'm nervous.
4) I am currently on a short-ordered cut back on my workouts and it is KILLING me. If I have a little bit of time today and if it's not thunder-storming again I may take a walk at lunch just to do something. Does anyone else get like this? I feel itchy to work up a sweat!
5) I'm in the mood to craft! I love this time of year for patriotic decorations and I really want to add some home-made pieces to our house. I am loving this wreath and this garland. Who wants to come over and have a crafting party with me?? I have some good wine I could share! :)
6) We have about 2 weeks until we head off on our trip to Costa Rica and I really need to go shopping. It's going to be HOT, but rainy, so I'm thinking a lot of light, quick-dry tops and shorts. I've also been looking at these Ryka waterproof shoes. Waterproof shoes have come a LONG way since I was a little girl toddling around in the sand.
7) I saw someone eating some sort of beef & noodles lunch in our kitchen at work yesterday and I immediately got a huge craving for something similar. So, tonight we are having Hamburger Stroganoff. Maybe I'll share my recipe with you!
8) We are lizard-sitting for our dear neighbors this week and I actually think this thing is kind of cute?! I think I just like having some sort of a pet around the house again. Last night I went to bed longing to snuggle a puppy.
9) I need to find a cure for the major wall I hit at work around 2pm. If you have a tip for this, PLEASE share it in the comments below. I am all productivity until after lunch and then I spend a good thirty minutes staring at my computer screen before I feel like I need to scream at myself "GET WITH IT!!!" A Starbucks break maybe? What do you do??
10) I started reading Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty over the weekend. I am liking a lot, but not LOVING it yet. All of her other books have been true page-turners for me, so hopefully I'll get there with this one. Our book club is reading Bartender's Tale this month, so that is next up on deck. I also just ordered The Matchmaker and Beyond Orange County.
So, that was kind of fun! Maybe I'll have to do these stream-of-consciousness posts more often!
Have a great day, everyone! It looks like it's going to be a hot one here!